Ibrahim - 2020 Public Summary


Working with Factsnet has given me the opportunity to learn more about web reviews and how to collect different types of information from different websites. During my time here, I have been working on school reviews, churches review and Millwood COVID-19 organizations. 


This job was very interesting because of the skills I have learned, without paying attention, I have learned to become more productive and effective at the same time. I have never worked from home or from a computer, this experience allowed me to learn more about myself and how I can be more organized at home. Moreover, I have made new friends that helped me with my work. I also learned more about personal development skills and personality types in a work environment. 

I will keep learning and use these new skills in my daily life. 


Finally, one thing I will continue to do is to keep learning and do my own research about what interests me the most, which is technology and education. 


No comments:

Post a Comment