Brodie - 2020 Public Summary


This was my first summer working with FACTSnet, and during that time, I was introduced to many different projects that helped my own career development skills, and gave me the opportunity to research my own communities. A large portion of my work centered around writing web reviews for high schools, including my personal school board which I went to, Elk Island Catholic School District.


My projects included:

  • Outlined a plan to help schools update the resources available on their website by finding what they are missing in comparison to other schools within the same district. 


My time with FACTSnet was short, but it gave me the opportunity to research projects that I was interested in, and also helped me discover other paths to research in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment