Fatima - 2020 Public Summary


    Throughout my time with FACTSnet, I got the opportunity to work mostly on inquiring about schools’ and organizations’ websites in order to formulate reviews. During this job period, I primarily did reviews of schools of Edmonton Public School District. I have also had the opportunity to complete assignments focused around career and personal development, as well as reviewing documents pertaining to the Muslim faith of Islam, in relationship to personal development.


    Notably, I really found it to be beneficial to take the Career and Personal Development Course as it was an opportunity for me to gain more knowledge in regards to my own professional growth, as well as a better understanding of myself. I also appreciated being able to take the part of the Personal Development Course (Soul Wellness) that showed me ways to better the quality of my life, through the lens of my religion.


    Overall, the time I spent with FACTSnet has really allowed me to learn new skills that I believe can be transferable in other aspects of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment