Manaal - 2020 Final Public Summary

August 18th 2020


By working with FACTSnet I was given the opportunity to work on various projects. I started off working with the Soul Wellness Team on various projects and documents which I thoroughly enjoyed. I also got to work on archiving and writing web reviews for various schools mostly in the Calgary area.


 In the later half of my summer term I was transferred to the business team where I got to work with finance related projects. The finance projects I worked on were centered around visible minorities and newcomers to Canada. The goal being to find resources and provide guidance to these groups in order to make financial decisions easier. This will enable minorities and newcomers to build financial security. I really enjoyed this since it would be useful to others. 


I got to spend some time working on career development courses which is great for self growth. Further, working with the coordinator to improve my resume and cover letter was reassuring and great for further use and reference. I enjoyed the meetings as they were well constructed and it was nice to be able to discuss ideas with everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment