A Community Developer - 2020 Midterm Public Summary

At the beginning of my employment this summer, my focus was on the Career and Personal Development assignments, including the DISC Four Part Relationship Series and Soul Wellness Assessment. Other assignments I have worked on include the Balance Assignment, QuickBook Questions, Workplace Inspection, and FACTSnet Career/Future Plan assignments. 


Afterwards, I was assigned to the Soul Care team, working on various projects. John Study Revised has been the project I spent most time on, describing the Gospel of John to those who have recently entered the faith. The study is divided into thirty sessions, designed to be done over the course of thirty days. It was based on Southland Church’s The Gospel of John: 31 Day Devotional, but the descriptions are guided more towards the questions listed on the Alpha Journaling for John's Gospel and Beta/Theta working doc John's Gospel. For these two documents, I was asked to edit them and label the sermon serieses from Heartland Alliance Church accordingly. For one of the sermons, I was asked to write a brief description on What Does it Mean to Believe? What Does it Mean to Not Believe? What is the Consequence? Overall, most of my work with the Soul Care team has consisted of editing or adding descriptions, and I have also assisted with the 2020 Church Reviews Combined Cut and Paste. I have been attending the general meetings and the Soul Care team meetings. 


I have been assigned to edit the Soul Care working doc, and I am hoping to finish editing the Alpha Journaling for John's Gospel, and Beta/Theta working doc John's Gospel. I will be writing my Final Report near the end of my employment, and continue attending the general and team meetings, along with the addition of the Core Leaders Meeting starting next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment